Can I assume you’ve seen this dog talking video on Youtube? This video went viral through social media. There are more then 57 million people who have viewed this dog talking video! My family has laughed and laughed replaying the dog’s words, expressions and reponses. In case you missed it, take a look at this viral video!
What makes a video become successful and become viral? (Viral can be defined in today’s terms in that the video is shared and sent to thousands of people like a virus.) Several important factors in video marketing and search engine optimization include:
- People enjoy humor
- Short videos (Note the dog talking video is under 2 minutes!)
- Good keywords in title and description
- Using Youtube for link building
- Add your website address at the end of your video (Keep it simple! Leave your web address on long enough for a person to write it down.)
- Your video can be created/edited with inexpensive video tools (It doesn’t have to be professional to become viral!)
Youtube is a great place for video marketing! Create a channel for your videos and make sure to add a link to your website in addition to using keywords in the descriptions and titles. Because Youtube in owned by Google, it can help you with search engine results if you are optimizing your videos!
You may choose not to create a dog talking video… but you can create a video and promote it with Youtube and video marketing! If you haven’t started, what are you waiting for? 🙂