Everyone has heard of Facebook! If you own a business, you probably know you need a social media presence with a Facebook strategy for business!
Is your organization or business…
- promoting your brand name?
- developing customer relationships?
- selling a product?
- sharing blog posts?
- getting name acquisitions?
- solving customers’ complaints?
Do you have a goal or strategy? Have you had successful conversions?
Take these 10 steps in Facebook
- Create and use good keywords for your business page
- Add your full website address to help optimize your website.
- Make sure to use keywords in the url once you have 25 “likes”
- Complete the description and company information with relevant keywords that helps optimize your Facebook business page.
- If possible, add the business owner so those who “like” you know who is behind the Facebook posts.
- Turn on the feature to be emailed when you get a response.
- Add photos, videos and links to interesting information your group would appreciate. People are visually stimulated and will be more likely to interact.
- Create interactive questions, polls and contents to increase your group and responses.
- Post comments and “listen” to how people respond and interact.
- Follow through on customer service and address complaints and concerns. Your responses are important to the long term relationships of your clients.
Determine your Facebook strategy for business!