Google Places benefits business owners in many ways. Do you have your business listed? If you’d like to know how Google Places can benefit your company, glance through this list I put together! Many local businesses are not taking advantage of this great opportunity!
- Google Places includes a map of your location. People search in Google Maps, Google Searches, Google Mobile and Google Earth and could get your Google Places results.
- You can use an iframe of your map and add it to another website. Many people are looking for driving directions to a business close to where they live.
- Reviews of your business online are very influential to your position in Google Places. In addition, people love to read reviews and are also influenced by them.
- Coupons can be created to motivate consumers choose your business.
- Photos are another important aspect of Google Places because people are drawn to pictures! People enjoy seeing visual images of places, people or products.
- Of course, you also get a clickable link to your website!
Any time you choose to create a profile on Google Places, benefits are increased when you optimize your profile with good keywords. Fill out all of your business information, including hours of operation, payment options, local phone number, and the best related category. It’s free and fairly simple to set up but to do it well, you have to remember that Google Places works off of local phone numbers. Another issue which can make a huge difference is understanding that when someone recommends another in Google Places, the information has to be identical or it will not be connected. That said, sometimes it is easier if you allow a marketing professional to take care of it for you.
With all of this great beneficial information, what are you waiting for? Grab a map in Google Places and help promote your business!Tweet