If you are wondering why websites are important for business, you aren’t alone! There are many businesses that still haven’t taken this step. Here are several reasons why websites are important for business:
- You have greater ability to reach more customers online then in person.
- You can showcase your product/service in any shape or form.
- You don’t need a sales pitch to sell to customers. Using search engine optimization, new clients find your websites and contact you for your product!
- You can contact customers through popular social media sites. Customer service is a huge on Facebook.
- You have the ability to get ahead of your competition and know where you stand.
- Your website can be “open” 24 hours a day!
Statistics show that in today’s technical world, people search the web for reviews of products before purchasing products online or in their local store. Today customers want to browse products on their own and websites give them this ability. Your business has opportunities to address these questions and promote products customers seek.
I am not downplaying the importance of word-of-mouth or business cards. These are crucial and all businesses should continue to use them. But websites are important for business in today’s society! People use Google Places (and other directories) to find businesses, read reviews and get basic needed information. (Such as an address, business hours, or getting a website address!)
If you don’t think websites are important for business, contact us today and allow us to share some internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) information with you. We don’t want any business to crumble in today’s economy. Email us today!