Do you know the familiar saying, “one size fits all?” That may be true for many situations, but it is not true for search engine optimization (SEO).
Many times, business owners come to SEO specialists for complex problems with their company website.
- Their website doesn’t rank well in search engines. (Google, Bing)
- They don’t get qualified prospects or leads.
- Their conversion rate on their sales website is low.
When asking for a SEO price, there are a number of variables the SEO specialist needs to know, which will then determine what needs to be done for the client.
- What does the client want? (Goal)
- What are the SEO needs to search and find the client’s services and products?
- What keywords and phrases are used in search engines to find products and services the client is offering?
- Will the potential client benefit from additional SEO?
- How much time and effort do you want an SEO professional to put into SEO services?
There is no “one size fits all” SEO package. Every client is unique and different. That is why many times when talking to a SEO expert you don’t get a simple reply. There are many variables that need to be addressed in order for us to know how much work and effort will be involved to get the outcome the client is hoping for. Many times search engines can change their algorithms (the way the search engines determine how search results are created.) As a SEO company, we need to diagnose what is wrong with the website to know how to treat the problem. Sometimes there are quick-fixes and many times there isn’t a quick-fix that will add value to your site.
There are three main points you should take from this article:
- There is always changing growth with search engine optimization, social media and the technology of speed and precision from the internet.
- SEO is very unique and detailed.
- Your company’s website can get more sales and leads from search engine results.
Contact SEO Does Matter, Inc. today for free internet marketing consultation!