The term blog can describe what we are talking about in general (adding material to your site) but I want to be a little more specific so I use either “Dog Training Articles”, “News and Articles” or “Success Stories”. They are all blogging, but we break them down to 2 or 3 categories.
- Success stories can be a testimonial from a client or your experience with a dog OR both together on one page.
- Dog Training articles can be more specifically training articles….
- News and articles could be news about your business, new trainers, new location, what tools you like or don’t like… (this seems like the least used)
The bottom line is to
- Add UNIQUE content to your site so that Google sees you as an authority online
- Include words that people are searching for (basic dog behavior issues)
- Mention locations (since you are a local business)